Channel Master Limited Product Warranty
Under this limited warranty, Channel Master will provide a one-time repair or replacement of your Channel Master equipment within 1 year from the date of purchase ("Warranty Period") for defects in materials and workmanship resulting from normal use.
Warranty Does Not Cover
- Equipment that has been modified or altered from their original new condition.
- Misuse, accidental damage, lightning/surge damage or damage due to incorrect installation.
- Reception problems caused by signal conditions.
- Equipment without a valid proof of purchase.
- Equipment purchased from unauthorized dealers (including, purchased through auction sites such as eBay or Craigslist and unauthorized dealers selling via third party marketplaces).
- Labor charges for Installation or setup of the product.
- Shipping charges incurred when returning equipment under warranty to Channel Master.
To qualify for warranty service, you must be the original purchaser and provide proof of purchase from an authorized Channel Master dealer.